about tim willmott
Tim qualified as a massage therapist in 1997 with a Diploma (Credit) in Anatomy Physiology and Body Massage from ITEC, the International Therapy Examination Council.
He is a Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and is bound by the FHT code of practice to:
- Act in the best interests of clients and treat them with respect.
- Take responsibility for one's own actions.
- Practise only within the limits of one's competence.
- Ensure one's behaviour does not damage the profession’s reputation.
- Observe confidentiality.
- Practise within the law.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene.
- Maintain and develop one's knowledge and skills.